Thursday 8 April 2010

Window fixed

Great!  

Took the car down to the dealer for the window, slightly apprehensive that they'd call and say "it's not covered and that'll be £70 plus whatever it costs to get it fixed"... When I took it down asked if they could do an oil change too as the service light had come on.  She talked me into a mini service for £10 more than an oil change so they do the air and fuel filters too.

Phonecall at lunchtime.  "Wheel nuts are seized, it's normally £70 to get them off but we'll do it for £40".  I said on yer bike (as we say up here) - wheels were off a month ago for the MOT so they cant be that badly seized already.  So she said "But what if you have a flat tyre at night and you have the children in the car" (ooh the guilt).  I just said I'd keep my £40.  Must check and see if they are.

Anyway, heard nothing so called them at 5pm.  All done.

Window fixed by Renault for free.  Top marks to them.

Even got a text from Renault customer service to confirm I was happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment