Thursday 1 April 2010

Here come the faults

OK. Not only is it the world's worst designed car ever, it also turns out to be rubbish. It's been fine for a while, and all of a sudden a bunch of faults have appeared one after another. These have coincided with my discovery that the "very comprehensive" and VERY expensive warranty I took out when I bought the car is almost a complete waste of money. It somehow excludes everything that can possibly break. It only seems to cover things that would be manufacturing defects and not anything which might actually fail. Which (I though) was supposed to be the point of a warranty. The service manager even said to me "if it was a new car the warranty would cover everything, but this is a 4 year old car, so you can't expect the warranty to cover as much". Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment